To volunteer is a reference model for the people who are doing the Program with us. They are a fundamental part of our day-to-day and actively contribute to carrying out complementary activities to the Therapeutic Itinerary of the people we serve.
We train you
We offer PERMANENT TRAINING from which the voluntari@ understands and learns the work that is carried out in PH Sevilla. Because we want to have a restless, enthusiastic volunteer, willing to learn and be surprised.
Commitment, responsibility, and teamwork are the pillars on which a work that is part of the DNA of Proyecto Hombre Sevilla is based.
We are delighted! Initial Training Course
- Interview and incorporation
Incorporation to the task that best suits the needs of the Center, your availability, and skills
- Ongoing training
Cycle of training seminars
- Monitoring and accompaniment
Always ready to help you.
We have a wide range of ACTIVITIES so that
YOUR VOLUNTEERING is not only a time to help, but also to learn.
Some of our training topics
- Family therapy. The family in Proyecto Hombre
- Exchanging experiences
- Training for care
- Be assertive, ask for what you need, and get what you want, while still being yourself
- The move from blocking to action
- Emotional over-involvement
- Living empathy and struggling with frustration
- Current situation Proyecto Hombre Sevilla”
Some of our activities
- Accompaniment in therapeutic groups
- Educational support for students who opt for the School Graduate
- Accompaniment to recreational outings
- Support related to administrative tasks
- Telephone support
- Specific events according to specific dates: Christmas, PH Anniversary, etc.
- Leisure and free time activities
Different programs, infinite possibilities
- Support Program
- Therapeutic Communities
- Reception floor
- General Services: databases, archive, library…
- Youth Project